Eye's the strongest!
Joined: Aug 2008
Tales of Hearts RE.
A tales of hearts ripping project has been started at Tales Forums
I was given permission to start here. So, if you'd like to help, please do so. Thank you.
Estelle Wrote:~ UPDATE ~
This thread will now be an archive of sprite(sheets) from Tales of Hearts! It will be a collaborative effort among contributors who can successfully rip spritesheets!
THINGS TO NOTE
1) Only complete sheets will be archived in this post! Animations, customs, etc will not be posted unless there are exceptions. Incomplete ones that are accepted will have an incomplete tag next to it in order to show that more can be done.
2) Anyone can contribute. Download the BTL character folder here (Courtesy of RyuHiroshi). Next, you need the simple program called GGD, which can be downloaded here. Finally, follow the guide created by RyuHiroshi here.
3) To prevent waste of effort, please extract sprites for a character who isn't already being ripped. Or for that matter, be logical and don't re-rip the sprites that are already ripped.
4) The sheets listed on the archive will list the character and the person who extracted the sprites. If the character is a cameo, it will list the arte used in parenthesis.
5) Virtually anything rippable is acceptable on this archived list.
~ TALES OF HEARTS ARCHIVED SPRITES ~
Tales of Symphonia:
Lloyd Irving (Tiger Rage/Kogarenzan) ~ LGameTales
Presea Combatir (Infliction/Kogetsusen and Dual Infliction/Shougetsusousen) ~ Estelle
Tales of Rebirth:
Tytree Crowe (Hiou Goushouga) ~ Estelle
Tales of Legendia:
Senel Coolidge (Keigan Sairakugeki/Ground Slam) ~ Estelle
Tales of the Abyss:
Natalia Lanvaldear (Piercing Line) ~ Estelle
Tales of Vesperia:
Yuri Lowell (Ensenga/Shining Fang) ~ Estelle
~ ORIGINAL POST ~
Well I've decided to make an attempt at DS Spriting ripping (AKA: Tales of Hearts). So far I have Tile Molestor, GGD, DeSmuME, NDSHeader, and Tahaxan. I've looked at a lot of tutorials at Sprite Database, websites of programs, and this dude's site. And uh, I don't understand a lick of any of the programs I'm using despite reading the damn instructions.
So I'm hoping if any of you guys can help because I plan to rip just about everything in Hearts (Complete Sheets of usable characters and enemies, bosses, etc... and effects if possible).
|12-01-2009 11:36 PM