New stages - Printable Version
+- The Spriters Resource Community (http://www.spriters-resource.com/community)
+-- Forum: Creative Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Forum: Community Projects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Forum: Smash Bros Project (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: New stages (/showthread.php?tid=8624)
RE: New stages - JoseFran - 10-29-2009 08:54 PM
(10-29-2009 05:29 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: The Mirror Maze Hub is a good idea. Maybe we could make it floating like the Fountain of Dreams. As for Bowser's Castle, I think it needs some tweaking. It'd be nice to have lava and the Clown Car as a platform.
Really, in the Mirror Maze Hub stage, the 'underlined' cloud is a platform. The rest os the cloud are in the background, therefore it is floating like Fountain of Dreams.
I don't understand what you mean about Legendary Shrine. Make one stage where you're fighting in Tin Tower and Whirl Islands while Ho-Oh and Lugia are fighting? Can you explain me again, please?
RE: New stages - mutantyoshi - 10-29-2009 08:59 PM
I was thinking Bowser's Throne room from BIS...or just outside on the balcony? or maybe they fight just outside of his castle, which is from BIS, since it is one of the only somewhat adventure game that requires Bowser to travel in his own castle.
RE: New stages - Tonberry2k - 10-29-2009 09:21 PM
Maybe the front of Bowser's castle would be cool because of the lava and the drawbridge. We could also do enemies that come in and attack like magikoopas or something.
Jose: Oh, I didn't know that. Yeah, if we stick it in the sky I think that would work perfectly for a Kirby stage.
RE: New stages - mutantyoshi - 10-29-2009 09:52 PM
Yeah, from BIS, Bowser can have Koopas, MagiKoopas, Shyguys, Goombas, Bob-ombs, and also if possible, Broggy, with the Blitties.
RE: New stages - JoseFran - 10-31-2009 01:58 PM
I've made an actual list of all suggestions for new stages with their names and their games.
- Super Mario Bros. ~ Bowser's Castle
- Super Mario Bros. 2 ~ Wart's Throne Room
- Super Mario Bros. 3 ~ Grass Land
- Super Mario Bros. 3 ~ Airship Level
- Super Mario 64 ~ Koopa's Road
- Super Mario Galaxy ~ Comet Observatory
- Super Mario Galaxy ~ Fleezeflame Galaxy
- Super Mario World ~ Ghost House
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door ~ Rougeport
- Bowser Inside Story ~ Bowser's Throne Room
- Mario Party ~ Mario Party
- Mario Clash ~ Mario Clash
- Super Mario RPG ~ Super Mario RPG
- Mario Kart Wii ~ Coconut Mall
- Donkey Kong country ~ DK's Tree House
- Donkey Kong Country ~ Gangplank Galleon
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ~ Desert Collosus
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ~ Ganon's Castle
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ~ Death Mountain Trail
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ~ Death Mountain Crater
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ~ Hyrule Castle
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ~ Gerudo Desert
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ~ Lake Hylia
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess ~ Twilight Realm
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker ~ Hyrule Castle
- Metroid ~ Mother Brain's Chamber
- Metroid ~ Phaaze
- Super Metroid ~ Planet Zebes / Unknown Area
- StarFox 64 ~ Katina
- StarFox Adventures ~ Dinosaur Planet
- StarFox Assault ~ Apariod Homeworld
- Kirby ~ Gourmet Race
- Kirby's Dream Land ~ Mt. Dedede
- Kirby and the Amazing Mirror ~ Mirror Maze Hub
- Kirby 64 ~ Dark Star
- Pokémon Red & Blue ~ Viridian Forest
- Pokémon Red & Blue ~ Cinnabar Island
- Pokémon Red & Blue ~ Rocket Hideout
- Pokémon Shappire & Ruby ~ Groudon & Kyogre Battle
- Pokémon Pearl & Diamond ~ Hall of Origin
- Pokémon Pearl & Diamond ~ Snow Point Temple
- Pokémon Platinum ~ Distortion World
- Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver ~ Legendary Shrine (Tin Tower & Whirl Island)
- Pokémon ~ Poké Floats
- Pokémon ~ Victory Road
YOSHI'S ISLAND / STORY
MOTHER / EARTHBOUND
- Mother 1 ~ Magicant
- Mother 1 ~ Youngtown
- Mother 2 ~ Saturn Village
- Mother 2 ~ Lost Underground
- Mother 3 ~ Tazmilly Village
GAME & WATCH
WARIO LAND / WARE
- Wario Land 4 ~ The Big Board
- Wario's Woods ~ Wario's Woods
- Kid Icarus ~ The Underworld
- Kid Icarus ~ Classic Kid Icarus
- Animal Crossing: City Folk ~ Smash City
- Gyromite ~ Stack & Gyro
THE LEGEND OF STAFY
Metal Gear Solid 2 ~ the Tanker
Metal Gear Solid 2 ~ the Plant
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
Sonic 2 ~ Casino Night Zone
Sonic 2 ~ Emerald Hill Zone
Sonic 2 ~ Chemical Plant Zone
Sonic 3 ~ Angel Island
Sonic 3 ~ Hydrocity Zone
Sonic Adventure ~ Perfect Chaos
Sonic Adventure ~ Emerald Coas
Sonic Adventure 2 ~ Space Colony ARK
- Advance Wars ~ Advance Wars
- Balloon Fight ~ Balloon Fight
- Clu Clu Land ~ Eggerland (?)
- Drill Dozer ~ Red Dozer's Training Course
- Doshin the giant ~ Doshin the giant
- Duck Hunt ~ Duck Hunt
- Excite Bike ~ Excite Bike
- World Stage
- Nazo no Murasamejou ~ Nazo no Murasamejou
- Pyoro ~ Pyoro
- Sin & Punishment ~ Shinjuku Rooftop
- Tetris ~ Tetris
- Wii Sport Resort ~ Wuhu Island (?)
Sorry if I do some mistake.
RE: New stages - MarcelloF - 10-31-2009 02:36 PM
(08-23-2009 08:18 AM)Ekoi Wrote: While the idea of using a Casino Zone stage would be neat, I felt that I should throw out another idea for a Sonic stage.I think that would be cool. To add a little I think when Chaos attacks, the Egg Carrier should come and shoot, making him stop. At other times it should be the opposite, so the Egg carrier comes and starts shooting the players, till Chaos slaps it away.
Another Sonic one: Death Egg. Special things would be spikes appearing and the gravity flipping around.
Megaman: Do the levels have to be from the classic series? If not, what about the Internet? Viruses could attack you once in a while and in the BG you could see some Navis.
RE: New stages - nicktheslayer - 10-31-2009 03:11 PM
(10-31-2009 01:58 PM)JoseFran Wrote: I've made an actual list of all suggestions for new stages with their names and their games.
This should be in the first post.
RE: New stages - JoseFran - 10-31-2009 05:28 PM
Definitely, I think in a Bowser castle with lava, koopa clown car and fireballs! xD
RE: New stages - Tonberry2k - 10-31-2009 05:30 PM
For Megaman, how about a Wily's Skull Castle stage?
RE: New stages - JoseFran - 10-31-2009 06:03 PM
I think that If we do Bowser's Castle, Hyrule Castle... It'll be a lot of castles. But, If we don't do one of them, we can do Wily's Skull Castle. I've though in Gravityman Stage
RE: New stages - Tonberry2k - 10-31-2009 06:05 PM
I think we should stay away from specific robot master stages. Maybe one of the Wily castle stages?
RE: New stages - JoseFran - 10-31-2009 06:08 PM
(10-31-2009 06:05 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I think we should stay away from specific robot master stages. Maybe one of the Wily castle stages?
Ahh, yes, you're right. It's better do a non-specific robot stage.
RE: New stages - Tonberry2k - 10-31-2009 06:11 PM
We could use the best ideas from several Robot Master stages and make an amalgam stage. Use Quick Man's lasers, vanishing blocks, Metools, etc.
RE: New stages - JoseFran - 10-31-2009 06:13 PM
(10-31-2009 06:11 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: We could use the best ideas from several Robot Master stages and make an amalgam stage. Use Quick Man's lasers, vanishing blocks, Metools, etc.
I like your idea ^^
Even it can be like Pokémon Stadium, a changing terrain stage.
RE: New stages - Mrmario - 10-31-2009 06:57 PM
Heres an idea:Kirby 64: Techno Pyramid
You ride up the pyramid and you must dodge various obstacles: Eletric blocks, crushing walls, and cannons.
When you reach the top, Pix comes and remains there for the remainder of the battle.
Also, i didnt read the entire thread, will the Dark Star stage have 02?